2 medium white onions, diced
4 cloves of chopped garlic
splash of white wine
2 cups of carrots, diced
2 cups of celery, diced
2 cups of mushrooms, diced
2 cups of zucchini, diced
1-TBSP Italian seasoning
16-oz of chopped tomatoes with juices (I buy mine in a box)
8-cups of veggie or chicken broth
1/2 jar of marinara sauce (the kind you’d put on pasta)
1-box lasagne noodles broken into 1-inch pieces (I used gluten free noodles in this)
cashew cream or mozzarella cheese
1. Add olive oil to a large pot and cook down the onion until it’s soft and sarts to brown. Add the garlic.
2. Add a dash of white wine to unstick the garlic.
3. Add in the rest of the veggies. Stir for about 5-mins
4. Add broth, chopped tomatoes, and marinara, and the Italian seasoning and salt/pepper.
5. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 30-mins.
6. Add the pasta noodles and follow the directions for how long to cook the noodles. My GF noodles took 13-mins, so jaded added them in and contoured to summer until they were done.
7. Remove from heat and serve. Add cheese or basil on top.
Photos on this website are the property of Vineyard Yoga SYV and may not be used without permission.