Info about Wine & Wellness Experience
NOTE: BOOK DIRECTLY THROUGH THE HOTEL: (661) 766-2825
WINE & WELLNESS EXPERIENCE
Fri, May 14-Sun, May 16, 2021
Treat yourself to a relaxing retreat full of wine and wellness close to home! I am collaborating with Cuyama Buckhorn for a special overnight socially-distanced experience featuring yoga, wine-tasting, farm-to-table meals, meditation and more. This high-desert experience is the perfect escape to reset and recharge.
*All activities and meals will take place outdoors to keep everyone safe. Please bring warm clothes, especially for the evenings.
Wine & Wellness Package: (limited # of packages available to maintain physical distancing)
Wine & Wellness Package
(limited # of packages available to maintain physical distancing)
- Two-night Stay for 5/14 & 5/16 (selected room type)
- Welcome drink featuring Sideyard Shrubs
- Morning yoga class led by Cori Lassahn of Vineyard Yoga
- Afternoon wine tasting with Sonja Magdevski of Casa Dumetz
- A guided meditation class with Cori Lassahn of Vineyard Yoga
- A health-minded farm-to-table dinner and wine by Executive Chef, Daniel Horn
*All activities and meals will be physically-distanced and masks are required in order to keep everyone safe.
TICKET PRICE: VARIES BY ROOM TYPE
Pricing based on 2 adults. Includes all of the above
Pricing starts at: $575/night
TO BOOK THIS EXPERIENCE, PLEASE CLICK HERE:
Additional Add On's:
- DIY Spa Experience: Enjoy a relaxing in-room spa experience by adding one of our DIY spa kits. Enjoy a CBD foot soak, with an exfoliating sugar scrub, luscious body oil and a glass of sparkling wine; or unwind in a eucalyptus steam shower with a good sugar scrub and a toast of bubbly.
- Guided Stargazing: Led by Jack Forinash: Executive Director of Blue Sky Center
- Jack Forinash™ is an amateur astronomer with an appreciation for Cuyama's dark skies. His no-tech-needed lessons seek to orient stargazers to the night sky by being still and looking up.
- Includes a printed zine specific to the evening’s night sky for use and to take as a souvenir.
Please let us know at time of booking if you would like to add one of these experiences to your stay.
In the Valley
We also recommend these activities in your free time.
- Hike/walk in Aliso Canyon in Los Padres National Forest
- Walk through town to Richardson Park with a stop into 1952 Vintage Finds to pick up a souvenir to take home with you from your trip
- Walk up Perkins Rd. to Blue Sky Center to catch the sun set over the valley from the airstrip (please be aware of potential planes landing)
- Drive and adventure into Carrizo Plain National Monument
Cuyama Valley is located in the high desert, which means we experience all seasons, so please bring layers for the evenings.
We kindly ask you to comply with the most recent COVID-19 safety regulations issued by Santa Barbara County including; maintaining physical distancing and wearing face coverings in communal areas. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.